Sometimes you encounter deals at your dealership that are problematic — unique cases that are rare, but still need to be dealt with. You’ve seen these scenarios: issuing refunds, transferring vehicles from deceased owners, delivering vehicles out-of-state, and more. REG 301 covers these topics in detail to help you succeed at your dealership. Our trainers guide you step-by-step through these specialized scenarios. With hands-on examples and a Q & A session, you apply the same techniques and procedures you’ve learned to the deals you come across at your dealership.
Who Should Attend?
Title and registration clerks with at least one year of experience
After this course, you will understand:
- Unnecessary penalties on used vehicles and how to avoid them
- Registration information from the DMV File Copy
- Fee discrepancies, and their sources
- The motor vehicle bond process and the documents required to transfer ownership
- The DMV suspense process and how to track items in suspense status
- The process for transferring vehicles with deceased owners
- The lien sale process and the documents required to transfer ownership of a vehicle
- Forms necessary to process specialized registrations for vehicles-for-hire, lemon law vehicles and altered vehicles
- New laws, regulations, and DMV VIN memos regarding policy and procedure changes
Sign up now for 2020 classes.
Discounted pricing available: $75 for DMVdesk Users and KPA Members, $95 for CNCDA and CMDA Members
For questions, call 818-706-1949 and ask for RMP or contact [email protected]
View the Table of Contents